2. Your true friends will stick - Sophomore year is a totally new year, so you will lose some friends over time. However, in college you truly will find friends that you will have for the rest of your life! <3
3. Mental health is so important - As I mentioned before, I was really busy and stressed this year. I had to make sure to reserve some time during my week for "me" time so that I was able to de-stress and maintain my sanity. In college it is so very important to stay healthy both mentally and physically.
5. A good roommate is everything - My roommate last year wasn't the best, and this year I was lucky enough to room with one of my closest friends. Honestly, a good roommate totally changed my mindset, and I was so much more happy/positive by living with a friend.
7. Explore what you really love - At the beginning of this year, I thought about all the things I was involved in and made some cuts on clubs that I enjoyed but not loved. This extra time was so beneficial to me, and I was able to explore the things/areas I am totally in love with even more (so don't spread yourself too thin in extracurriculars).
8. You win some, you lose some - I mentioned this in my post "What 2016 Has Taught Me", and I cannot tell you how much this quote helped me throughout sophomore year. College is amazing, but it can also be really stressful at times. It is so important to be able to forget about the minor things that go wrong, and to truly celebrate those things that really matter! :) <3
Love you all,