Things I've Learned in 2015
1. College isn't as scary as I thought it would be and is actually really amazing! I've done so many amazing things, and it's only been one semester so far! :D
|Look at these creepy parents.... :P|
3. Sometimes it's good to just cry if you are feeling sad... Trying to hold it in just makes it worse.
4. Trying new things is so worth it in the end! Don't let the thought of people judging stop you from doing what you love!
5. Enjoy the little things in life - go outside and enjoy the amazing earth God has given us!
6. Life is short so don't waste any time <3
7. If you need help with something, all you have to do is ask!
8. Love is sometimes hard, but it is worth it in the end!
My New Year's Resolution
This year, I want to get more creative. I draw and write occassionally, but since I moved to college, I haven't really been doing it that much... This year, I want to draw/sketch/paint or write/journal every single day! If you guys want to see updates or posts about my art or writing, just let me know! I would love to do posts about it! :)
To do this, I will be using prompt generators:
What did you learn this year? What is your New Year's Resolution? Comment below and don't forget to follow!