-1 cup baking soda
-1/2 cup Epsom salt
-1/2 cup citric acid
-1/2 cup corn starch
-1 T jojoba oil
-Some type of mold (a bath bomb mold, ice cube mold, or another shape!)
|This person used a tennis ball!!!!!|
-Food coloring (optional)
-Water in a spray bottle
1. Mix together baking soda, Epsom salt, citric acid, and corn starch together in a bowl. Add jojoba oil and food coloring (if you want).
2. After that is all mixed, add in scented oils! Play around with this step because it is awesome to create fun scents!
3. Mix well.
4. Start spraying in water SLOWLY so the citric acid can react with it. Keep spraying until the mixture looks like wet sand (you should be able to mold it with your hands)!
5. Pack into molds. Remove from mold after the whole mold is filled and packed in, and place on towel to dry.
6. Enjoy in the bath!!!!!!!! :)
What scents are your favorite bath bombs???? Comment below!!!!!!!! <3