1. REMAIN CALM - There are going to be bumps along the way from hair to makeup mistakes, so remain calm and don't yell/get angry at those around you. It will all be okay I promise! :)
3. IF you have the same dress as someone, it is NO BIG DEAL - I know a ton of girls who thought it would be the end of the world but honestly, it is just a one night kind of dress! Plus, everyone's style is different so the hair, makeup, shoes, etc. aren't going to match are they?
4. Make sure you have plans for after - Don't be peer pressured to do anything you don't want to do!!!! Having a set location with all of your friends will ensure a fun (and safe!) night <3
5. If you don't have a date, go with friends! - Dates aren't everything girls! Have a super amazing time with your friends!
6. Be prepared if someone tries to grind on you - If you want to do that then go for it! But if not, make sure you are prepared to get yourself out of that situation.
7. Practice your hair and makeup before the night/day of! - A practice run is always helpful!!!!!!!
8. Get some creative photo ideas on Pinterest - Don't do the typical boring photos! Have fun with them and do some unqiue things!
9. If you go with someone, don't leave them on the dance floor! - If you plan on just ditching your guy/girl as soon as you get to the dance, maybe you just shouldn't go with them in the first place. Respect your date!
10. Remember to have FUN - This is a school dance! Make it a blast!!!!! :)
What was your favorite memory from a school dance??? Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3